The School of Psychology benefits greatly from the generosity of its alumni and friends. Funds donated to the School are used for a variety of activities that facilitate our teaching, research and outreach activities. Some of the areas where gifts are of great value to the School include:
- Graduate student fellowships to help us attract highly talented students.
- Undergraduate scholarships and prizes to recognize and support academic excellence.
- Research funds to assist faculty and student research projects.
- Support for seminar and speaker series that bring world renowned scholars to Tech.
- Assistance with student participation as presenters at national scientific meetings.
Of course, these are just a few example of the ways that we use the financial support of alums and other friends. If you have your own creative ideas and/or are interested in learning more about how you can help our students, faculty and staff as we strive for excellence please contact the School Chair, Dr. Frank Durso at email@example.com.