Greg CorsoEngineering Psychology
- Voida, S., Mynatt, E., MacIntyre, strong., & Corso, G.M. (2002) Integrating virtual and physical context to support knowledge workers. IEEE Pervasive Computing, 1(3), 73-79.
- Crossland, M., Walker, N., Corso, G.M., & Sparre, E. (1996). Training interface design and task analytic methods. In the Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society 40th Annual Meeting. Philadelphia, PA.
- Corso, G.M. & Moloney, M.M. (1996). Human performance, dynamic function allocation and transfer of training. In Koubek & Karwowski (Eds.), Manufacturing Agility and Hybrid Automation-I. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Human Aspects of Advanced Manufacturing. Louisville, KY: IEA Press.
- Surdick, T., Davis, E., King, R., Corso, G., Shapiro, A., Hodges, L. & Elliot, K. (1994). Relevant cues for the visual perception of depth: Is where you see it where it is? Proceedings of the Human Factors Society, 39th Annual Meeting. Nashville, TN.
- Christ, R.E. & Corso, G.M. (1980). The effects of redundant multidimensional display codes in a complex information processing task. In the Proceedings of the 7th Symposium, Psychology in the Department of Defense, 223-226.